Motorcycle Forum banner

121 - 140 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
OH NO!!! In some parts of this Country, the Mouth Breathers with room temperature IQ's are trying to return their toilet paper, sani wipes, soap, water, and other items for a refund. Guess they figured that the world wasn't going to implode after all.

Costco, god bless them, took a stand and said 'you bought it, you keep it'. Now another crisis is about to start. Where are all these idiots going to park their cars? Their garages are full with ten years of supplies. Looks like they can leave their legacy to their grand kids. lol.

·
Premium Member
7,051 Posts
Inspector guy will show up Tuesday. How nice. Concrete guy said we are winging it. But they will deliver. Oh goody.
Another concrete company not there. Meanwhile it is T shirt weather here. Shirley trying to figure out the difference between voluntary quarantine, versus required quarantine. She has no symptoms but did return from another country.
Just in time, they shut everything down the next day.

UK

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,005 Posts
You think Micheal? The fact that they sit on the intelligence community give you a clue? That is how all those [email protected] got rich to begin with.

Shirley left Peru the day before they shut down the airways. Folks in the groups she met are still there and stuck.
US news is reporting the virus incidence by voting trends. More loonie left are getting it. I would suggest only the US press would report this way.
Several prominent LL, sold significant stocks the week or so before the markets went down. Might be some inside knowledge happening.

UK

·
Registered
677 Posts
In all honesty, I'd be surprised if you beautiful bride got sick, UK. And even if she did, it's just not that big of a deal. The recovery rate far outnumbers the death rate, by a HUGE margin.

As far as our politicians selling off their stocks......I think we used to call it 'insider trading'. Ask Martha Stewart, she knows all about it. lol. But....nothing will happen to our great leaders.

·
American Legion Rider
19,449 Posts
I think we used to call it 'insider trading'. Ask Martha Stewart, she knows all about it. lol. But....nothing will happen to our great leaders.
You are right but they should be treat just like Stewart. That goose and gander thing. But we all know they are above the laws. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
44 Posts
In Turkey all the public places are closed and govt wants people not to leave home as long as it is not too necessary but still all people are out. The video below was the last straw drops lol and govt banned all +65 y.o. people to leave home until a second statement.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
^ Yeah, parts (which may change to all) of my country don't want anyone leaving home except to get essential items like food. Going out to make the money to buy these items not considered is not considered a valid reason. Apparently there will be a lot that can get free government hand out money though. With any luck I'll be dead before the country goes full out communist.

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you're used to severe oppression, minor freedoms seem like a huge step forward.

Anywho, I just got an email from work stating we will soon receive official letters showing that our job is part of the critical logistics for the country and we are to keep it with us at all times and present it as proof that we are allowed to be at work when stopped.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Only a month or 2 ago I would have described myself as being in the top 1% of the population for being a germaphobic. I've been kicking doors open and flushing toilets with my foot for decades. Maintain a "social distance" from small kids for at least 10 feet. Because to me they always looked like little 30 pound germ incubators. Then in an instant I go from the top 1% to the bottom 1%. It's just mind boggling to say the least.
Newest corona victims. Madonna, The Beach Boys, Neil Diamond

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,005 Posts
I think that is federal BPe. Normally you and I are on the opposite side of the fence especially politically. But I think we have sorta swapped sides at the moment.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
I think that is federal BPe.
Honestly I don't have a clue as to what that means. If you want to elaborate fine, if you don't want to elaborate that is every bit just as fine also.

Let me state for the record:
Speaking only for myself. I have in no way, shape, or form swapped positions on this or any issue in the world.
Is a flip flopper

·
Registered
104 Posts
Um... Hollywood doesn't exactly have science on their side.
This virus showed a low contagious rate and an incredibly low critical rate. Is completely overblown

·
American Legion Rider
19,449 Posts
My wife is convinced she has already had this colvid-19 virus and she might be right. If and when they get the test that can show if you have or not she's going to get it just to satisfy her own curiosity. She did have what she thought was flu so went to the doc to see what he could do. Tested for flu and it came back negative. This was back in mid January. Doc shot her with some steroid junk and a few days later was almost fine. So all the signs of flu yet test negative to flu? She might be right.She is around a lot of military types coming from who knows where. So why didn't I get it? She did sleep in another bedroom she says. I don't know, I sure didn't miss her. :D :D :D I do tend to get up when she finally comes to bed most of the time anyway. I can't stand the snoring. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And she keeps the bedroom fogged with whatever kinds of essential oils. So who knows.

·
American Legion Rider
19,449 Posts
I haven't had a haircut in 15 years. Razor blades are your friend. :D :D :D

121 - 140 of 197 Posts