Motorcycle Forum banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
We met Paul Simon. We were at a convention in a big city. He was performing nearby. We were in the same hotel, in a room next door to his. At breakfast he said we gave him inspiration for a new song. He did not include our names, and just referred to us as the couple in the next room. UK

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
One of the most important factors in keeping up a solid immune system is to constantly introduce germs to yourself. Which raises the question:
How do you kill the corona and still get the other necessary germs?
But your not going to want to hear it
Meanwhile, watch out for all that antibacterial stuff.
6 Reasons Why You Should Stop Using Antibacterial Soap

If you don't use it, you lose it

·
American Legion Rider
20,598 Posts
I’ve been telling my wife that the use of that quick hand sanitizer everyone likes to use is just going to create a monster germ at some point. But does that concern anyone? Apparently no. They just keep using the darn stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
President Trump "criticizes" GA Governor Kemp on reopening the state.
Just my opinion here:
I think the two are in cahoots with one another. And Trump was the one that helped talked Kemp in to this. Seems like it was only 2 or 3 weeks ago Trump was talking a big bang nation reopen. Given the fact that Trump is up for reelection, and Kemp still has 2 more years, I get it. I commend them both.
with fire

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
So far our meat supply seems to be doing good. But I'm not taking any chances. I've began hoarding meat.
So far in my freezer meat collection:
3 lbs. hamburger
2 pork loins
2 chicken breasts
A pack of round steak

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
We have some shortages, but there is enough stuff in the store to survive okay. Gas prices went up last week, but still lower than pre virus. UK

·
Registered
724 Posts
Meh. There will be no meat shortage. From what I've see over the last few days, the rioters and looters are after Shoes and TV's. Oh. And lots of Booze.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,581 Posts
So far our meat supply seems to be doing good. But I'm not taking any chances. I've began hoarding meat.
So far in my freezer meat collection:
3 lbs. hamburger
2 pork loins
2 chicken breasts
A pack of round steak

That's not hoarding, that is planning a week ahead.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Among other things the looters got a bunch of cell phones here. I thought that not only were cell phones easily tracible, but even with gps's that would lead right to them.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Looks like Mother Nature has fallen victim to the corona. More tornadoes that normal this spring, more tropical storms than I've ever seen this early in the year, rain is running 50% above normal this year. And now we have the Saharan dust plume.
What's next?

·
Visionary
3,533 Posts
Looks like Mother Nature has fallen victim to the corona. More tornadoes that normal this spring, more tropical storms than I've ever seen this early in the year, rain is running 50% above normal this year. And now we have the Saharan dust plume.
What's next?
I'm waiting for the asteroid impact. Quit the baby steps and go for the main event... :cool:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
BPE! You watch Project Binky? Damn, I've watched up to episode 32 (I think) and can't wait until they fit the turbo and throw some colour at it.

Re the coronavirus 19, down here in New Zealand we eliminated it, but had about 1500 cases and twenty something deaths before it was wiped out. Then the Government started to allow Kiwis from overseas to come back home and we've had about 500 or so coming home everyday. Of course most of those are coming from places rife with COVID-19, including the USA, and we're now having several cases of COVID-19 amongst the quarantined returnees every day. When someone comes into NZ they have to isolate for 14 days, the American Magic Americas Cup team all had to go in to quarantine when they arrived last week under a special exemption.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
We just hit an all time record for the most new corona victims in one day.
HUUUUMMMMMM

241 - 256 of 256 Posts