Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start off with my picks for corona losers of the day.
Losers:
The mayor of a suburb about 30 miles from me called City of South Fulton. Placing a curfew within the city between 9 pm and 7am every night until further notice. I guess because as we all know the corona is nocturnal. Makes sense I guess if it originated from a bat.

Next up, the liberal Georgia media. Reporting their concerns that some of the illegal aliens are going to be corona blocked from working. Really ? This is an issue?
Don't worry guys, once this blows over you can go back to violating all the federal laws before you know it.

One more loser pending. Need to mention the winners first.

My pick for the winners:
College spring breakers. Moving forward as planned, ignoring all corona warnings.
Can you guys in your youth catch the virus? Yes you can.
Can you guys in your youth die from the virus? Yes you can.
Should you guys just crawl in a hole and put your life on hold anytime a risk presents its self? Looks like you made that decision. I for one back you 100%.

My final loser pick goes to the dj that kept running the story all day and calling the spring breakers idiots.

But don't hold your breath

·
American Legion Rider
19,449 Posts
Ya know, I personally have not made one single change in my daily plans. But I'm sure having them changed by what others are doing and it's bordering on ridiculous. 💢 No, some of it is ridiculous. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Loser pick of the day:
Sherwin Williams paint store. For coming up the most absurd, ineffective corona "safety" measures you will ever want to see.

No winners today.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Losers: Everyone hiding behind locked doors, watching news reports, sweating bullets, eyeing one another suspiciously.

Winners: The ones that can't go to work anymore so they're making minor repairs and polishing up their bikes in anticipation of warm weather.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Loser pick of the day:
Sherwin Williams paint store. For coming up the most absurd, ineffective corona "safety" measures you will ever want to see.

No winners today.
Update: We do in fact have a winner today.
Winner pick of the day:
Local rap star buys and places 15 outdoor sinks (no plumbing, water needs to be replenished from time to time) including soap dispensers in homeless areas.

·
Registered
104 Posts
my wife was watching the abc nightly news last night. the anchor said in a scary tone "new shocking information about the impact of covid19 on young people, numbers indicate 39% of all corona patients are ages 20-59." well, what he didn't say was that 53% of the population is ages 20-59. that means they're less susceptible than others. too bad that guy has never taken a statistics course in his life.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
I had to read that twice because I've never had a course on statistics either. I have noticed, if you listen close to what they say on TV, they say some mighty stupid things when you think about it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
if everyone was impacted equally, you would expect 50% of the population to account for 50% of an incident rate. If 50% of the population accounts for more then 50% of an incident rate, they are impacted more than others. if they account for less than 50%, they're less impacted.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,005 Posts
Loser - The reporter at Trumps news conference, who got chewed up and spit out by TrumDop.

We are at 149 as of 10 am, our governor has stated that all spring breakers must self quarantine or they will be subject to arrest. Don't know how they are going to know, maybe look for sunburn.

·
Nightfly
3,883 Posts
my wife was watching the abc nightly news last night. the anchor said in a scary tone "new shocking information about the impact of covid19 on young people, numbers indicate 39% of all corona patients are ages 20-59." well, what he didn't say was that 53% of the population is ages 20-59. that means they're less susceptible than others. too bad that guy has never taken a statistics course in his life.
Why would anyone watch the mainstream media.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts