Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Nightfly
3,911 Posts
I think if everything they have done ever became public, there would be hell to pay! Not just today's crop of politicians, but all politicians still living today. (Since nothing can be done about the dead ones.)
Of that I have no doubt. I believe it is one of the big reasons they hate and are so afraid of Trump.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
If they caught him, he knows it now.

S F
They caught him right away with out incident. When the masked women back away from him, he just walked out and got in his car. Then they took down his tag number. Next thing you know the police are knocking on his door. He is shocked to see them. He got the break of the century as far as charges. Whatever minimum they could get away with. Not going to amount to anything but a fine, I'm not sure how much.

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
i had some buy orders that executed friday afternoon. they've turned a little profit so far
I finally checked my rainy day find. From the top of the market which was about a week or so before the virus problem, to yesterday's close, I am down 21.5 percent. $21,500 for every $100,000 invested.
I have a broadly based number of stocks in Canada, US and Europe, with some bonds.
A fund manager is often sitting on some cash. If everyone cashes in, then the cash exits first. This makes it very hard for your fund manager to buy low. If you cash out, and then buy in, you are trying to time the market. It is better IMO, to spend time in the market, lots of time, rather than practice market timing. Leave that to the fund managers and the ticker tape boys and girls. It helps you sleep better at night.
I no longer have an insurance or securities licence. Please do not regard the above as advice, rather just an opinion from the cheap seats. Markets were up again a bit today.
A 20 percent drop, requires a 25 percent gain to get back to where you started.
UK

·
Registered
106 Posts
A 20 percent drop, requires a 25 percent gain to get back to where you started.
Unless you have some cash laying around and you decide to toss it in a low market. The recovery will erase my losses quickly and a year from now these buys will be in a great position.

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Unless you have some cash laying around and you decide to toss it in a low market. The recovery will erase my losses quickly and a year from now these buys will be in a great position.
Agreed. Right now all my cash is being used to build my new cottage and sheds on my Island. Any left over at the end of the year, will go towards a new engine for the boat.
UK

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
In Belgium the minister for health, has banned all sexual activity involving three or more people. This is in response to a wife swapping party that turned in to an orgy, with 500 people. 380 contracted the virus. A pic of the lady in charge, might suggest her sexual activity does not involve more than one. I did not say that as it is not politically correct, and I apologize for any disturbed sensibilities.
Meanwhile, Chuck our never to be King, has the sniffles. That is enuf to upset my noddy time.
UK

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
In Belgium the minister for health, has banned all sexual activity involving three or more people. This is in response to a wife swapping party that turned in to an orgy, with 500 people. 380 contracted the virus. A pic of the lady in charge, might suggest her sexual activity does not involve more than one. I did not say that as it is not politically correct, and I apologize for any disturbed sensibilities.
Meanwhile, Chuck our never to be King, has the sniffles. That is enuf to upset my noddy time.
UK
This is irresponsible behavior. In this day and age we need to keep our orgies down to 10 or less people.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts