Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
8,621 Posts
Hawk, in my very humble opinion, stay away from Corbin. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They have a reputation for terrible customer service ESPECIALLY after the sale:mad:

All in all, their seats are very hard, some like a leather covered 2x8 piece of white oak. When you complain and want a refund you will be told that the seat needs to break-in and that will take 6 months or so----but, you can't return it after 30-90 days, for credit or exchange.

Google "Corbin customer complaints" and happy reading.

I still have a brand new 15 year old, beautiful but useless Corbin seat for my new at the time 1999 KLR 650, that was used for maybe 50 miles and taken off, wrapped up and put away, never to see the light of day. Corbin was unresponsive from day one to my complaints.

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
American Legion Rider
23,769 Posts
Actually I've had 2 out of 3 Corbins that were great. The 2 good ones were custom made while I waited in their Watsonville business before they moved. The other was off the shelf. That one was worthless compared to what they can do. So I agree with Porky. They have grown too big for their britches. Unless you are close enough to let them make one I'd pass on them. Their customer support doesn't exist.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to know guys. The more l think about it, the more l really want the FJR anyway. I just need to stay off Ebay and save my coin...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts