Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video from my ride up to Copper Harbor in August.

I'm just using Windows Movie Maker, which is pretty basic video editing software.

I've already noticed a few things I could have done differently so comments, critiques and suggestions are always welcome. Trying to improve the videos and still trying to see what works best.

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went back and fixed a few things that were bugging me about the video.

Re-upload link

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
EXCELLENT! :thumbsup: Both video and the two wheeled adventure... exemplifies the freedom and beauty of biking.

I really appreciate those of you that take the time to share your wonderful rides, giving me the opportunity to ride along with you.

Riding Wisconsin has been on my bucket list for some time. At least you got me partway there! Thanks Jo6pak! :icon_cool:

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks doc,
Making the videos and travel logs are kind of the bookend to the ride. Each tour just starts as an idea or a point of interest; then the maps come out and a basic route starts to take shape. The Copper Harbor ride is the first time I have really planned a specific route with much detail (turn by turn instructions, lodging reservations, etc). Most of my tours are simple a destination and X number of days to get there and back, point the front wheel and go.

When you get ready to come up, let me know. I can guide you to the best riding in the Midwest. Time to move Wisconsin from you "bucket list" to your "did that" list:icon_cool:

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
When you get ready to come up, let me know. I can guide you to the best riding in the Midwest. Time to move Wisconsin from your "bucket list" to your "did that" list:icon_cool:
Hoping to do just that next summer... the good Lord willing... and I just might take you up on that offer! ;)

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I would love to go back during the fall someday. I'm thinking a week of camping, hiking, fishing, and kayaking would be awesome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts