Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through introductions and there is a new guy here who calls himself "Joewasaki." I immediately thought, "Hey, that's catchy!!! I like it. There have been several here that I really like over the years. Overall, my very favorite is "c'monSTART" and to this day, every time I see one of his posts I get this great visual of a guy sweating his balls off in the garage after a hundred tries with the kickstarter, BEGGING his bike in frustration in hopes to go on the ride with the guys tomorrow.

What's your favorite nickname?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha! cmonSTART was one of my first bikes I had before I really knew what I was doing (it was a free bike). In hindsight the issues it had weren't really that difficult to solve - I just didn't know much then. I used to yell that a lot at the bike.

I try to post helpful mechanical advice when warranted here, but I do think it's ironic someone might be taking mechanical suggestions from someone named "C'mon, START!" Hmm..

As for names, I always like Joe6pack (spelled something like that.) There are a few other clever ones I've seen over the years which I can't recall at the moment.
I knew there was a good story behind that name!!! Isn't it funny how things seem so difficult when you are new and then a month later you're like, "What was the big deal?"

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like em all, till I don't like em.

Usually involves them arguing when they don't follow a simple instruction and then mad at us for not having the magical answer.
People do ask a lot of us at times here don't they? There have been a few times when you could tell that whoever was writing was in an absolute panic and couldn't understand why the whole world didn't stop for them.

1 - 4 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.