Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
Hey leave Baltimore out of this, they have only passed 100 murders this year this past weekend! 7or 8 shootings this weekend alone. And people wonder why I drive/ride out of my way around the city.

Reactions: Oldwinger

Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
I was happy before, but now I'm laughing happy馃き馃榿

Registered
I seen a stranger today.

Census taker 馃樂
thanks to modern technology I seen her coming a kilometre away :LOL:

Secret Agent
Census taker 馃樂

One stopped in my shop about a year ago. About 3 months later, same lady was back. I says you're taking another census??

She says no, been trying to talk to the people in the building next door, had been back 3 times since visiting with me, wanted to know if I knew anything about them.

The building has been empty for years...

Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
One stopped in my shop about a year ago. About 3 months later, same lady was back. I says you're taking another census??

She says no, been trying to talk to the people in the building next door, had been back 3 times since visiting with me, wanted to know if I knew anything about them.

The building has been empty for years...

Did you tell her that, or tell her to just keep trying?

Secret Agent
I told her, cause I'm a nice guy馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hey leave Baltimore out of this, they have only passed 100 murders this year this past weekend! 7or 8 shootings this weekend alone. And people wonder why I drive/ride out of my way around the city.
When my adult daughters were young, we occasionally visited my grandmother in Seattle in the 80's. There was a section of town I had to go through along the way, where I had my daughters lay down on the back seat until we were out of that area.
Grandma lived in the upper middle class area, although she did wake to an intruder in her bedroom on night who came in through her kitchen window. It was during a time when my grandfather was very ill with emphysema in the other bedroom.
You'd have to know my grandma, but she immediately stretched both arms out straight, acted and sounded like she was possessed, and demanded the intruder leave. He asked for the quickest way out.
In the early 70's my sister, 16 years old at the time, went into a public bathroom at the Lake Sammamish State Park in WA state. A group of girls came in while she was alone, surrounded her, began kicking and pushing her and yelling racial slurs and obscenities to her. My sister is white. She was fortunate when the thug girls left after people started filtering in.
You can ask me the main reason things were dangerous on the way to my grandmother's home, and for my sister that day, even back them, and I'll be glad to tell you. But I'm certain you already know.

Registered
Can anyone here cast aside PC, and spell out the evident truth and the commonality our most dangerous cities share?
Easy!

They all have an incredibly expensive, and highly ineffective, public education systems that doom the bulk of the children in those cities to a life of crime and violence. These schools "graduate" 19 year-olds that are reading at a 5th grade level....these schools fail HORRIBLY at every metric except for "diversity and inclusiveness"; that's where they shine.

When you're borne into a violent community, and the system not only fails to educate you, but indoctrinates you to blame others for your situation, you will likely never escape that situation...we're all a product of the environment we're borne into.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Easy!

They all have an incredibly expensive, and highly ineffective, public education systems that doom the bulk of the children in those cities to a life of crime and violence. These schools "graduate" 19 year-olds that are reading at a 5th grade level....these schools fail HORRIBLY at every metric except for "diversity and inclusiveness"; that's where they shine.

When you're borne into a violent community, and the system not only fails to educate you, but indoctrinates you to blame others for your situation, you will likely never escape that situation...we're all a product of the environment we're borne into.
I don't believe that. It's the nature of the demographics and their lack of ethics and poor parenting or no parenting. . Millions of of people were born into more impoverished circumstances during the depression, and true, it did create an increase in crime, but not to the extent we see today. Most whites tightened their belts and rode out the very grave circumstances they endured, all the while maintaining their ethics and children maintained theirs as well. Most people took the high road, no matter their struggle. My grandparents resorted to living for a time in their friends garage during the depression, and granddad did whatever work, no matter how menial, that he could find. Couldn't afford a car, so he took the bus to work or walked. Ethical people learn how to cope with loss and humility, but still maintain dignity. There is no excuse for the behavior of many inner city, poor blacks. It is imperative that they alone break out of the parasitic, needy and "entitled" life they live. If they don't, they will NEVER have self-respect, dignity, or pride. and will continue the path they are currently following. It's so easy for them to call accomplished blacks who have worked hard to be where they are as "token blacks" or "uncle toms". That's a cop out, and it's a way for them to justify their continued laziness and not work hard to dig the hole they have created.
So, no, the answer is not the easy one you believe it is. That is my subjective opinion.

Registered
There is a preponderant reason for the most dangerous cities in all of America, but today the liberals would rather avoid the truth than tackle the issue, in order to stay with the brainless PC agenda.

Can anyone here cast aside PC, and spell out the evident truth and the commonality our most dangerous cities share?

What does your racist comment have to do with motorcycles? You also attempt to bad mouth "librools" as most Trump supporters do, regardless of the topic.

This forum is about motorcycles.

Secret Agent
This forum is about motorcycles.
It's actually the political forum section of a motorcycle forum.

If the truth if racist, racist took on a whole new meaning.

Truth is, racist gets tossed around so much these days, it means nothing.

Registered
It's actually the political forum section of a motorcycle forum.

If the truth if racist, racist took on a whole new meaning.

Truth is, racist gets tossed around so much these days, it means nothing.
"Racist" means nothing? Especially to racists. Glad to see you Trump boys still saying stupid things.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts