Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a preponderant reason for the most dangerous cities in all of America, but today the liberals would rather avoid the truth than tackle the issue, in order to stay with the brainless PC agenda.

Can anyone here cast aside PC, and spell out the evident truth and the commonality our most dangerous cities share?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
:cautious: There are 34 cities in the USA with an even higher per capita violent crime rate then Compton,
including Anchorage Alaska.

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
3,654 Posts
There's that trick word per capita again

It's similar to saying pit bulls only get a bad rap because of bad owners.

As if no other dog breed ever has bad owners

·
THEE Professional Shadow Moderator
1,840 Posts
There's that trick word per capita again
Not a trick. In fact just the opposite: quoting raw numbers without the per capita part is what the MSM did to try to make the U.S. look bad with regards to Covid-19 numbers. Of course the U.S. had more cases than Lithuania (for example) because the U.S. population is much larger than Lithuania's.

It's similar to saying pit bulls only get a bad rap because of bad owners.

As if no other dog breed ever has bad owners
How is that similar?

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
To end this problem, liberal democrats want to take away your right to self defense.

They'll throw a rock at a window and not have a clue as to what will happen.

·
Secret Agent
3,654 Posts
Not a trick. In fact just the opposite: quoting raw numbers without the per capita part is what the MSM did to try to make the U.S. look bad with regards to Covid-19 numbers. Of course the U.S. had more cases than Lithuania (for example) because the U.S. population is much larger than Lithuania's.

How is that similar?

Demographics.

Statistically, pitbulls maul or kill more than other breeds. Apologists for pitbulls will point to A: DNA and/or B: the way they are raised.

I doubt pitbulls are the overwhelming majority of a given dog breed in this world.

Pitbulls have a certain 'stereotype'.

IMHO

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
24,212 Posts
I don't want them around my grandkids.
That’s fine but then you don’t want a dog ever used to work. Just remember, any dog can turn when threatened.

·
Secret Agent
3,654 Posts
Idk, something about a Maltese doesn't strike me as maulable as a Pitbull 😉

Sure, your ankles might hurt, but I bet you could still walk😂🤣

·
Registered
1985 Yamaha Virago 1000
363 Posts
Man.. People being afraid of bad neighborhoods and dogs? Hahaha, I am ON a motorcycle forum right? Broom broom my 900 pound Harley but keep your 80 pound Fyto away! Hahaha, jokes.. kinda. :coffee: It's personally ironic to me after growing up in one of the worst places in Florida, and I used to work with lots of the local mutts when I was working for the humane society and a pet shelter. Some of us are really polar opposites lol.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Come on guys. Everyone knows the common denominator here. Same denominator as Gary Indian, Stockton, CA, Englewood area of LA, Detroit, Minneapolis, MN, and the infamous Baltimore, MD...as well as a plethora of others. The democrats are encouraging that denominator to increase criminal statistics. And they are doing just that. How do we abate it? Voting didn't work.

·
Registered
1985 Yamaha Virago 1000
363 Posts
Come on guys. Everyone knows the common denominator here. Same denominator as Gary Indian, Stockton, CA, Englewood area of LA, Detroit, Minneapolis, MN, and the infamous Baltimore, MD...as well as a plethora of others. The democrats are encouraging that denominator to increase criminal statistics. And they are doing just that. How do we abate it? Voting didn't work.
You can't abate gangsters with guns and drugs controlling those cities with a vote.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man.. People being afraid of bad neighborhoods and dogs? Hahaha, I am ON a motorcycle forum right? Broom broom my 900 pound Harley but keep your 80 pound Fyto away! Hahaha, jokes.. kinda. :coffee: It's personally ironic to me after growing up in one of the worst places in Florida, and I used to work with lots of the local mutts when I was working for the humane society and a pet shelter. Some of us are really polar opposites lol.
I'm not afraid of bad neighbors or dogs. There's a cure for most everything. Besides, you are on the wrong forum if you want to talk motorcycles. This is off-topic. But, have fun while you're here. :)

·
Registered
1985 Yamaha Virago 1000
363 Posts
Totally agree. Then how?
You can't? It's supply and demand. If Robert wants his 3 kilos of crack and he lives in Fort Lauderdale, he can come drive to Miami buy it for half the price and double his money where he's at. Let's say the DEA do a setup and take that off the streets, well there's about 30 more dealers where that came from in the local area still that Robert can call. You can't stop that. Go ahead take out all the local kingpins.. stuff still comes in from the dark web. We live in a world where to get huge amounts of drugs you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home or talk face to face with a dealer. It just shows up when, and wherever it wants. I used to have a hard time buying good LSD, now all I have to do is a few searches, badda boom badda bing LSDslinger123 and all the other vendors have what I need! It's like a shopping mall! Haha but seriously.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Some people are terrified of all dogs. You can see it in their body language.
... problem is so can the dogs.

Replace 'dogs' with almost anything that walks and it still works.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Some people are terrified of all dogs. You can see it in their body language.
... problem is so can the dogs.

Replace 'dogs' with almost anything that walks and it still works.
You are so right! Had a nasty pooch across the street who came out of his yard, came at me on the sidewalk with the nasty tooth, snarly, head down thingy going. I went at him with the alpha response (of course I was packing as well). He knew it. And he backed off and went home. He was a baaaad boy, but not dumb boy. :)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts