Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
25,628 Posts
I'm seriously thinking about some Jailhouse Tat's!
Welcome to the club. I've gone to deleting my posts on FB after 24 hours. But also posting much much less. The censorship is ridiculous. MeWe is better but just not enough using it yet which is a shame. Conservative ideas and opinions will be no more if people don't get off FB and start using MeWe. I had hopes Trump would offer up a good alternative to FB but what he came up with was pretty lame. So much so that I've forgot what it was already.

·
Bürgerpolizei
2009 Ninja 500r
1,495 Posts
Come join our group! We have started a unique group for Motorcyclist, bikers, MC, clubs to coexist. we would love you to be apart and connected with us.

- Admin Katie
First and only post to invite to come to your group on a very non-inclusive platform. Anyone can create a group on FB. You will have your short lived fun on there you will find a few that will hang out, but you will still just be another one of literally thousands of FB groups, that are policed by the parent FB opinion cleansers.

·
American Legion Rider
25,628 Posts
17 days ago, 1 post, and she hasn't been back.
I think it's safe to say that we won and this is done.
Well, she was back 13 days ago but that was the last time. Not sure winning is the correct word though. Might well be our loss.

·
Registered
71 Posts
13 days is a blink of an eye logged into FakeBook. She has a lot to read about people she is friends with and doesn't know. So much false praise to hand out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Come join our group! We have started a unique group for Motorcyclist, bikers, MC, clubs to coexist. we would love you to be apart and connected with us.

- Admin Katie
She's promoting her own "unique" "co-exist" group, not trying to become a member here. (In other words: SPAMming.) Her profile pic. is of her and her son (?) in front of a car.

Further, if I read Advertising Policy Item #2 correctly, she's in violation.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,059 Posts
When I was growing up I thought 'GAY' meant happy?????? Naive I guess. o_O

Sam:censored:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts