Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come join our group! We have started a unique group for Motorcyclist, bikers, MC, clubs to coexist. we would love you to be apart and connected with us.

- Admin Katie

·
On The Road Again!
4,100 Posts
No fartbook for me.
I stay far away from that place.

·
Registered
NRA Life Member
1,375 Posts
Come join our group! We have started a unique group for Motorcyclist, bikers, MC, clubs to coexist. we would love you to be apart and connected with us.

- Admin Katie

Good luck, Im with these fellas, I go the opposite direction of FB.. Maybe your groups should all come here instead.... or is this a ploy to get your friends count higher?? lmao!

Something to think about..:unsure:

Reactions: Ride365

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know I’m slow but that makes zero sense. What “p”?
There is no "p" in Facebook, just as there is no Privacy. (your phone GPS is used to track your location, place of work, home location, what you do when, tracks family, friends, where you shop, what you like, uses facial recognition against you, records page visits, what you say, what they prohibit you from saying, it's all used to compile a profile on you)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think he means there is no letter p in facebook. Which also means there is no privacy on fb.
Exactly.

(ever since I made that nun joke none of you got to see, my posts need to be approved, so it takes a while for them to show up, hence this post showing up before my rant on why I don't use FB. Lesson of the day: Don't make religious jokes in an Admin thread on not talking about religion)

·
American Legion Rider
25,606 Posts
You can thank the spam filters for that. Unfortunately they hit on legitimate posts as well for whatever reason. Usually it's that Akismet thing doing it.

Scroll down and just watch the counter and you'll see just how active it is. I'm surprised more aren't flagged here.

·
Short Fuse
599 Posts
Exactly.

(ever since I made that nun joke none of you got to see, my posts need to be approved, so it takes a while for them to show up, hence this post showing up before my rant on why I don't use FB. Lesson of the day: Don't make religious jokes in an Admin thread on not talking about religion)
Fixed - your nun joke is in the 'we need a joke thread' in Off Topic.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,051 Posts
I love FB but---and like me, that's a big BUTT: They throw me in FB PRISON so much that I'm seriously thinking about some Jailhouse Tat's! I'm on Parole now after 5 days of Solitary confinement so I must march in 'Lockstep' with the other Sheeple.

I'm 'Strung out' on this site, FB, YouTube and Netflix and some others too.

🤠

1 - 20 of 36 Posts