Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm pretty much brand new to motorcycles and I have a decent understanding the mechanisms and such but all help any help is very much appreciated. I just bought this bike for $200 and its and eyesore but it runs. Only issue is that it isn't street legal in California so I'm in the process of getting my blinkers and headlamp to work. The wire harness to the clutch lever assembly wasn't even plugged in so I'm searching for where it's connector is I pulled the front panel off, behind the headlight. That's where it seems all of the wires seemed to meet but the insert does not match the panel board so I'm not sure where to plug these guys in. Again any help will be much appreciated I'm just ready to get this thing legal and get on the road. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I don't know anything about the Ascot.
I have a theory... All wires lead to other wires....
just a theory...

posted from my wireless tv terminal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the attempted advice but it won't help much unfortunately. But I appreciate the reply, I'm just having a rough time getting it hooked up. If hope to have help but apparently everyone has their own analogy on the subject so I guess I have to look somewhere else lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,296 Posts
You will have to find a wire chart for your year and model

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
clutch "wires" threw us geezers a loop...
clutches on bikes have cables, not wires...

guys... this doesn't appear to be a 'lever' problem at all.

trace each wire, make yourself a diagram, and learn it. its your bike not ours!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts