Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Although she looks absolutely terrified she's not, she's very excited, we just happened to hit The dealer on the way home from a very long ride, anyhow................
Here is Cindy trying a Softail Slim out for size, she wants her own bike and this is the first bike that she really, really feels comfortable on. And I am really, really excited for her.

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts
Looks like a perfect match. She'll love it after she gets some miles on it. Looks like you might have to rotate the bars back towards her just a tad. Looks like she reaching a little. Other than that it looks perfect under her:thumbsup:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,296 Posts
Looks good on her.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Does she have her License yet? Get her enrolled in a BRC if she hasn't done it yet.

I'd think the 883 might be a good starter bike for her.

-soupy

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
My wife too was really interested in the Softtail Slim when she was bike shopping. She wound up buying an Indian Scout instead, and only after buying that she managed to attend a HD demo ride event & she got to actually ride the Slim.
She decided that it had WAY too much engine for her (a new rider, just got her full license this year) but otherwise liked the Slim. However, no regrets picking the Scout instead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts