1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
It hurts when I pee
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
American Legion Rider
23,605 Posts
I'd gladly give you more than one Harley XL T-shirt if you'd get rid of that ridiculous avatar.
I think you proved he has got the reaction he wanted. Sometimes ignoring is a much better approach.:)

·
Nightfly
4,412 Posts
Ignoring something doesn't change it, doesn't make it go away. By using that avatar as a stand-in for his physical appearance he is not doing himself any favors. The humor of it has long subsided. But I don't care what he uses, I was just trying to unload some old worn out HD shirts.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts
Please TR send him the shirts, I don't have any to offer.

·
Nightfly
4,412 Posts
As you can see Critter, he's trying to be cute. That doesn't cut it. Problem is he could change it to a more benign avatar just so I'd send the shirts, and then switch it right back. Homey don't play that.... :biggrin:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts
Well maybe if he had real manly shirts with real man sweat on them instead a foo-foo perfume he might change. After all he did grow up from his tricycles. :)

·
American Legion Rider
23,605 Posts
As you can see Critter, he's trying to be cute. That doesn't cut it. Problem is he could change it to a more benign avatar just so I'd send the shirts, and then switch it right back. Homey don't play that.... :biggrin:
Maybe he knows there isn't a T-shirt large enough for him so why try? After all he's been hauled around in that Slingshot and never did say why he sold the recalled thing. Maybe it took a crane to pull him out the last time.:p:D:coffeescreen:

·
It hurts when I pee
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Maybe he knows there isn't a T-shirt large enough for him so why try? After all he's been hauled around in that Slingshot and never did say why he sold the recalled thing. Maybe it took a crane to pull him out the last time.:p:D:coffeescreen:

Or maybe seeing 900+ of his posts since 2011 riding unique machines (until recently), people would realize arntufun doesn't GAF what others think of his choices whether it be motorcycles or Avatars........ :biggrin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts