Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This site requests you introduce yourself as one of your first few posts so people know you are serious and not a hit and run type poster. Introductions found here ... https://www.motorcycleforum.com/forums/new-member-introduction.305/
Hello everyone, Recently me and my dad bought a Benelli TNT 300 and I love it, this is my first motorcycle and I am still learning to ride (it is incredible btw), so I decide to buy a new one for myself because I want travel with my dad. I'm looking for something lighter than the tnt 300, maybe with less cc in the same price range, like a ktm duke 200-250 or a honda cb190r. Does anyone know any other good option?

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Welcome from Granite Falls, WA. You should also take a minute to introduce yourself in the introduction thread when you get a chance.

In answer to your question, I think you will find that 90% of the members here are American, and we have a much different batch of bikes imported here than what you have in other parts of the world. You might be better off to give us some examples of what it available and that would give us a chance to share our knowledge. Even if a bike isn't imported here, it may use the same engine as a bike that is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.