Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

When I was 18 I started with a Suzuki RGV 250. Then drove car for a period. Now I am driving a motorcycle again.
It's a Honda CB750 nighthawk from '91.

Racers and no fun to drive, I like power and relax driving. I am enjoying motorcycles much more now with my good old CB750. No way I am going back to a racer.

Greetings,

Chihwah

·
American Legion Rider
25,978 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Make a few more posts here and the rest of the site will open to you.
This is the spambot control at work. The sites attempt to insure you
are a real person and not a spambot. Other members like to know they
are welcoming a real person.:smile: You have to make 15 posts before
you can post pictures. Right or wrong it's considered a privilege to be
able to post pictures. Unless you use Tapatalk which
somehow gets around that restriction.

Tell us a little about yourself too.
We are friendly here. Well, some of us
:grin:

Where ya from and where are ya going?

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,525 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
post #4: Thinking about my past errors when I rode my first bike. It's actually a blessing that i am still alive..... too my throttle when cornering. throttle on off instead of gradually more or less. breaking...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome -- I only got here about ten or twelve minutes ahead of you, but folks can age fast around here...

-- Larry

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
post #8: many thanks for reading this... was it useful for you? I just bought a berik racing gloves with titanium with a huge discount, from 160 euro to 45. The paint scraped oof and they gave me a 2nd 50% off....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
post #9: bought 2 kevlar trousers with one set of protectors for 100 euro....can't wait to get them..have to wait about 6~7 days! =|

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
post #11: learned a trick for fogging eye glasses. Use dry soap bar! use your finger to get the soap off the bar and rinse it onto your glasses. Then remove in circular movements off your glasses. and it will work very well! If I knew this I would not have been buying commercial item for fog protection! waste of money!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
post # 13: no it's not friday the 13th. and I don't bloody believe that nonsense. Every dday is a good day! Even mondays! It's just your attitude that makes a day good and bad. Well choose a positive stance. it works . Really! It does. for everything starts in your heart....and what you choose will be filling your heart with it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
post # 14: cheap lead flooded battery still best. Just requires more maintnance.... and it's cheaper.... (I think)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
post # 15: don't try to go faster and faster.....just learn to drive better and safer....you will enjoy motorcycling much more and for a longer period....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts