Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does ANYONE know good places/sites to get some good jackets that aren't lovely lilac, pretty pink, or leopard print?

what the heck, i just want a leather that looks like the cool ones guys can get but fits a girl's figure (specifically blue and white :) )is that too much to ask?

·
Registered
267 Posts
have you tried icon? they make some cool stuff fo the ladies that isn't girlie.. a it pricey but its nice stuff..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks so much! i didn't know about that site. i've been mostly using motorcyclesuperstore. it's pretty consistently got the best prices but kind of a long wait :(

i'm so antsy! i just want all my gear!

any recommendations on good winter gloves?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Joe Rocket makes a feminine but not overly girly blue/white jacket, I think it's in the Cleo line. I am with you, I don't want lace and all pink either, but don't want a Mens Jacket.:mad:

also check out Scorpions' new ladies gear.. I don't think NewEnough has them.. but they have some sharp looking stuff.

I had a devil of a time finding appropriate riding gear for a woman rider, it was either teeny bopper stuff like GoGo type boots with a high heel and leather halters showing a lot of skin to get road rash, or nauseatingly bubble gum pink stuff...:rolleyes: I know I am probably older than you are so our tastes may vary, just giving my opinion for a Mom of 2 boys LOL.:eek:

Like I say, Joe Rocket, Scorpion... check them out.

No help here on winter gloves from Sunny Miami. (sorry):cool:

·
Shantytown Mayor
4,705 Posts
You can also try this site:
http://leatherup.com/c/Womens-Leather-Jackets/2/113.html
They have everything you need, including helmets, boots, gloves, and not too expensive. Their apparel is cheap, but not cheaply made!
I bought a jacket off there and I agree with all in that post about leatherup.com.

Gloves, at least for me, are hard to get that fit correctly. I have pretty large hands with short fingers so the fingers are generally too long by a little bit.

·
Wrench. Ride. Repeat.
239 Posts
I bought a jacket off there and I agree with all in that post about leatherup.com.

Gloves, at least for me, are hard to get that fit correctly. I have pretty large hands with short fingers so the fingers are generally too long by a little bit.
I have the opposite problem! They are long enough, but too big otherwise....If I get them to fit right, they're too short and really smash up my pinky. Hmmmmm...my next invention...lol:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts