Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to get back on the road but riding solo sucks! I'm always up for a ride afterwork or weekend road trip. I live in Chicago but I don't mind meeting folks elsewhere. Ohh yeah I own a 2012 tuono named April :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Chicago rider wanted

Hi,
I'm also looking for someone to ride with. No speeding no wheelies but yes,correct safety gear. I'm looking for someone to ride around the city with after work and weekends. Iride a Harley sportster and enjoy seeing the city. Mid 40's in age. I live at clark and Lawrence

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,

I'm traveling for work this week but we could go for a ride this weekend. I'll pm you my number.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It seems I need 15 posts prior to sending PMs. Shoot me a pm and I'll text you and we'll figure out the logistics.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kmysiak,

The Motoblot is this weekend (motoblot.com) Think of it as " what if a bunch of hipsters put on a bike show" and that is what it looks like. I'm going this year just to quickly check it out. My wife needs some quality time together so I may not be able to ride all weekend. I'm Patrick Warneka. Very easy to locate on Google. Maybe we can meet up there?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My weekend schedule recently became filled with family outings and catching up on work stuff. It's also suppose to rain pretty much all weekend so I'm not sure how much riding I'll be doing. If you want we can meet next week after work one day for an hour or two.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My weekend schedule recently became filled with family outings and catching up on work stuff. It's also suppose to rain pretty much all weekend so I'm not sure how much riding I'll be doing. If you want we can meet next week after work one day for an hour or two.
I completely understand.

Spend some quality time with the family, We'll meet up later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kmysiak,
I am off this friday so in theory, should have from 12- 7 to ride. Are you free? Interested?
Oh, man! you just wrote my Post! I am off tomorrow and I gassed up this evening and am ready to ride!

I have to warn you, I wanted to play it safe while learning, so I have put 600 miles on my bike and have yet to leave the city!

I'm excited! we can meet up and ride mid day 12 noon on!

Not that it matters, but what do you ride?
I'm at Clark and Lawrence (4800 N. Clark)

Where are you and where to meet?

My direct email is pjwarneka AT GMAIL
Cell 773 xxxxx 915xx3178 remove XXX

time to ride!

:71baldboy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts