Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, after taking my cherished, perfect wife to work, I got out my cherished, perfect air gun upper fitted to my AR and shot 40 shots offhand on my indoor range, then I put the gun away and got out my cherished, perfect Goldwing, and rode the old Vantage Highway to the Columbia River, crossed it, and visited the Feathers.....a pretty good scenic area all around, and a cherished, perfect rock-climbing area to many, many..... And then I came home, interrupting the trip long enough to ride ...the Huntzinger Road, one of the best short twisties anywhere.... These aren't storied roads, like Firka Pass, Stelvio Pass, and California Highway One, but they're good roads! Damned good roads! In fact, they're cherished, perfect roads for my half day adventures... Got back at 1300 hours....had a bowl of soup, and then at 1445 hours I'll pick up my cherished, perfect wife and we'll go climb Manastash Ridge, a cherished, perfect everyday trail for many, many.... and then come home to a cherished, perfect cabbage and sausage stew already simmering in the hot pot! Do I have a cherishable and perfect life, or what?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts