Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven’t seen a post like this, so i thought i might open a topic about this. So as corny/cringy as it sounds, i am dying to know what bike Shawn Mendes is riding in the new song “Señorita” featuring Camila Cabello!!
I have a picture of the bike below! Please help me out guy, and thanks in advance haha <3

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Kind of looks like an old Triumph Bonneville. Early to mid 1960s, maybe, with the 650cc engine? Looks about right. Someone removed the front fender. I am puzzled by the absence of an exhaust on the right side.

·
Registered
501 Posts
The shape of the tank label suggests Triumph. I watched the video, and they shot the bike in a manner designed to obscure the label. But a couple of glimpses look like the triumph. The Bonny was available in a scrambler configuration. This could be the scrambler. Those are huge with the age group depicted in the video.

Shocking video! It depicts people riding motorcycles with no helmets! Someone needs to put some helmets on those kids before they get into trouble! :D

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,538 Posts
I think you are all wrong, it looks more like a 'Maude' to me. Everyone knows you give a women's name to a bike.

Reactions: meierjn

·
Premium Member
9,892 Posts
Tank badge is Triumph. Pre unit construction. Which mean the gear box is separate from the engine. Pipes go left, which means it is one of those silly scrambler models. BUT. the problem is: The pipes are on the wrong side. Oh darn.

UK

·
American Legion Rider
26,015 Posts
You might have it Semi. It looks somewhat like a Triumph but not quite as pointed out by several now. So I'm thinking you just might have hit the nail on the head. It's a hollywood fake bike.

·
Aussie Cruizer
145 Posts
Tank badge is Triumph. Pre unit construction. Which mean the gear box is separate from the engine. Pipes go left, which means it is one of those silly scrambler models. BUT. the problem is: The pipes are on the wrong side. Oh darn.
UK
There you are, now the pipes are on the right side... :grin: :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts