Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site requests you introduce yourself as one of your first few posts so people know you are serious and not a hit and run type poster. Introductions found here ... https://www.motorcycleforum.com/forums/new-member-introduction.305/
My friend's grandfather is retiring at 86 - he had a small law firm and the pandemic has really shut him down. He still had loyal clients but he just was not able to cope with Zoom and remote counseling. He finally decided it wasn't worth the effort and somewhat irascibly said "they can just come visit me and I'll do what I did, but now for free."

As part of a retirement poster/card - a number of pictures of his time over the years has been assembled. Here is a picture of him as a young man in England on a motorcycle. Can anyone help identify the motorcycle type/brand?

·
Registered
04 Tri. Speedmaster, 05 Tri. Tiger
34 Posts
If you look closely the tank badge says AJS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you look closely the tank badge says AJS.
Thank you.... (does a little bow).. I did some quick research and you are exactly right.... I found a great history on this classic vintage on YouTube and its killing my morning productivity!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts