Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these 2 things from the days my husband owned a Victory Hammer, but he doesn't remember what they're for. Could someone identify them for me please? I'm going to try to sell them as well, so if anyone can give me any good advice on price or where to look for a pricing guide or where to sell them on that would be great too. THANK YOU!

·
Visionary
3,151 Posts
The first one is a rear shock. It looks new, it's worth decent money, $100-$250 for a wild guess. If it's a shorter "lowering" shock it's worth more. You might be able to take the numbers off it and look them up to find out.

The second one is a kickstand mount bracket. It's not a very valuable piece, maybe $25.

Do you use facebook? if I was trying to sell or buy those I'd probably use a facebook group called "victory motorcycles - buy sell & trade" it's pretty active.
If not then you could list them on Ebay.

·
American Legion Rider
19,496 Posts
The second one is a kickstand mount bracket. It's not a very valuable piece, maybe $25.
Really? I'd need something next to it that I recognize to get a scale factor. It doesn't look like any mount I've seen but I'm rather limited with mostly Harley's that I'm had any real dealings with. I thought it might be something completely different but would need a better photo so kept my trap shut.

·
Visionary
3,151 Posts
It sort of had me fooled, it was either an engine cradle piece from the frame or a kickstand mount, so I cheated and looked at both in my shop manual.
It's a kickstand mount for a later model 2010- steel frame Victory bike.

I suppose I could have gone out and looked at my 2011 Kingpin too but I was lazy.

Really? I'd need something next to it that I recognize to get a scale factor. It doesn't look like any mount I've seen but I'm rather limited with mostly Harley's that I'm had any real dealings with. I thought it might be something completely different but would need a better photo so kept my trap shut.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts