Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about buying a bike and im new to the riding scene so i wanted some info from experts. i will post the details of the bike below bc this site wont let me post the url's

what are your suggestions to what i sould get? i like the GSXR for 2k bc its the lest expensive and im a fan of black but i want to know what you all think and why?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
99 Gsxr 600 $2000 Obo Bikes In Good Perfect Running Condition Missin Left Fairing Only.
Bikes Got Clean New Mexico Title
New Tires
New Spark Plugs
New Oil
New Sprockets
New Chain
Bike Starts Right Up Everyday

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am selling my 2002 kawasaki Zr 750 Sport. Great bike for just starting out or experienced rider. It has a 738 cc engine that makes this bike fly and still gets great gas mileage (45-50 mpg). In very good condition with just over 5,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kawasaki Ninja 500 - $3000

Clean Texas title in hand new back tire clean maintenance. 7k miles never dropped runs great. This is a good first bike for the beginner.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Selling My 2003 Zx636 Ninja $3250. Stretched Out To Drag But Is A Perfect Every Day Driver... Will Get U Where U Need To Go Just Like Regular Bike.. Perfect For The Ones Who Want To Keep Them Selves Safe From Trying Stupid Stunts That Wreck Their Bikes And Ruin The Fun Of Just Riding .... Needs New Ignition Switch, Rear Tire,and Valve Adlustment, But Does Start Right Up Now .. ... Every Day Rider Low Miles For A 2003 .. Got Vortex Sprockets ,k&n Filter, Yoshi Exhaust. Open To Offers Mbut Make Reasonable Offer ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2001 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6
With Two Helmet

I Am Selling This Bike Because I Really Need The Money Right Now. I Let A Guy Test Ride It A Week Ago And He Dropped It And Took Off Without Paying Anything. So The Only Thing Wrong Is That It Has A Little Bit Of Cosmetic Damage. The Bike Still Runs Great. The Lowest I Will Go Is $2750

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you want to see the links i was able to post them at my other forum

w w w .clubxterra. o r g /forums/showthread.php?t=17850

(remove the spaces)

·
Knees 2 the breeze!
3,445 Posts
Welcome to the MCF from Southern Illinois! Good luck with your choice....I wonder if there is a "Carfax" type report for bikes????

God bless!

Daddio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts