Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A legend in his own mind
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife had trouble riding for more than an hour tops. Her tailbone would be sore and feeling bruised from the stock passenger seat and I couldn't afford to buy an aftermarket seat yet.
Enter the Butty-Buddy, it sits atop my factory seat (bare fender version available too) at a fraction of the cost of a whole new seat. It makes my seat wider and shaped to be comfortable.

She'll tell you it's the best thing I ever bought for the bike, she can ride all day now.
If your significant other wants a more comfortable seat I highly recommend buying one.
https://youtu.be/Y6CYrZF8RCY

·
Registered
809 Posts
Looks great! Not sure I can part with the $150, though. And it looks like when you dismount, the safest thing to avoid theft is to carry it along with you? When riding two up, we have enough to cart around as it is, since we don't have saddlebags.

·
A legend in his own mind
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can drop it into a saddlebag if my wife is worried about theft, I'm not into carrying bag and I tend to not worry much about theft myself. Not around here anyway. I suppose it could be locked down more permanent if you wanted to.
Yeah $150 is a bit high, but compared to the price of a new Mustang seat it's a deal.
It was certainly the right answer for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts