Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Veteran Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After work today my lovely wife and I took a buzz downtown to get some iced coffee. We swung through the Oconto Breakwater Park on the way home. This is where the Oconto River, here in Wisconsin, flows into the bay of Green Bay, which you probably know is part of Lake Michigan. We really are lucky to live in such a great place with so much variety, with the water just down the street from our home to the east, forests just to the north, and farmland to the south and west.

Our biggest employer here is Cruisers Yachts. That 60' boat is their latest model. You can pick one up for an easy 2.4 million bucks, if motorcycles alone don't take up enough of your time and money. The sundial was about 20 minutes fast according to my phone.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,944 Posts
Green Bay

Do you go past Lake Geneva to get there? I was there in the 80s for a Bayliner convention. The number of those million dollar boats we see on our summer cruise is staggering. My 34 foot sail boat is tiny compared to the average.
The Chrysler outboard motor factory was somewhere is those parts too. Also went there.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Veteran Member
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lake Geneva is in the southern part of the state. I have been there, but it is several hours from up here in the northern area that I live. The pictures above are from a location literally minutes from our house, here 30 miles north of the city of Green Bay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts