Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this won't come off as too much of an adverisement but wanted to let you guys know that brand new and improved version of the PowerPlus 100 are available. It's now called the V-Plus 100 and bolts right in with no modifications. As a matter of fact, it'll fit in most Evo applications too...there's a growing number of people with Gilroy Scouts and Spirits who have repowered their bikes with these engines.

You can find out more info at ww w. crazyhorsemotorcycles . com (remove the spaces)

I'll shut up now, back to your regular programming LOL

L

·
0 Posts
Evening V-Plus and welcome to the Forum.

Have been to your website, all I can say is neat. Just wondering though what IS the deal? Are you making these with the permission of Chris Craft? Or buying castings from them and completing? Or? Got to admit I'm curious just how this works? All I know is when I set up a (former) Leather-shop in Sturgis, I had the (choke...) despicable honor or having the Harley-Davidson Legal Department (goons!) show up at MY house (and workshop) to make sure I wasn't infringing on they're sacred Trademark (without paying due fees of course). Just wondering how this works with the current Indian management as well?! Me, I'm ready (well, at least emotionally if not financially) for a nice new Indian Scout WITH a Power-Plus (not S&S) engine in it. But at the rate Chris Craft is proceeding I’m wondering IF I’ll ever see one in my lifetime?! Maybe I need to build it myself (with YOUR engine)?! Wink-wink… :rolleyes: say no more! ;)

LRG :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Evening V-Plus and welcome to the Forum.

Have been to your website, all I can say is neat. Just wondering though what IS the deal? Are you making these with the permission of Chris Craft? Or buying castings from them and completing? Or? Got to admit I'm curious just how this works? All I know is when I set up a (former) Leather-shop in Sturgis, I had the (choke...) despicable honor or having the Harley-Davidson Legal Department (goons!) show up at MY house (and workshop) to make sure I wasn't infringing on they're sacred Trademark (without paying due fees of course). Just wondering how this works with the current Indian management as well?! Me, I'm ready (well, at least emotionally if not financially) for a nice new Indian Scout WITH a Power-Plus (not S&S) engine in it. But at the rate Chris Craft is proceeding I’m wondering IF I’ll ever see one in my lifetime?! Maybe I need to build it myself (with YOUR engine)?! Wink-wink… :rolleyes: say no more! ;)

LRG :cool:
An iconoclastic mouse! Poit! Gee Brain, what are we gonna do tomorrow night? LOL

We have nothing to do with Chris Craft AKA Stellican / Indian. The backstory to how we acquired this engine program can be found here:
ww w. rollingthunderllc . com (remove the spaces). You'll get a quick lesson on how to spot the various castings.

As we don't use any of their trademarks they have no claim against us. All Indian markings are either removed or replaced with our name or logo.

We machine our own cases, heads, cylinders and have identified and corrected all known problems with these engines and have a few novel additions (such as a usable timing hole!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts