Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vehicle Brake Light Flasher Module. Safety Flash Light Alert. Universal
bought this off of Amazon, just around to installing it today. Pretty easy and there are a lot of different ways you can it up to flash. Hopefully it lasts a while!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Define "pretty easy", please. Some of us are more technically and mechanically challenged (or talented) than others...

Vehicle Brake Light Flasher Module. Safety Flash Light Alert. Universal
bought this off of Amazon, just around to installing it today. Pretty easy and there are a lot of different ways you can it up to flash. Hopefully it lasts a while!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnzuGXpDgU

I always forget how to put up a Youtube video here...sigh

He has a video up that shows how to program it also. You have to cut the hot line going to the brake light. On the flasher, yellow wire to the wire that goes to the light, red wire connect to the wire coming from the harness, black wire to the ground wire from the bike. Basically you are cutting the hot wire and putting the flasher where the cut is.

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
Just one more thing that's illegal and can get you pulled over and fined for in good ol' Quebec :/

·
Lead Astronaut
405 Posts
I know, you guys are so lucky :( You can't even change you're friggin grips here without risk of a ticket, let alone your exhaust. I have a gorgeous set of Hard Krome DDs for my V-Star just sitting in my garage that I'm still debating whether I want to see how long I can go without getting fined or not lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts