Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's short for what about ya just in case you don't speak norn iron

I used to use forums a lot back in the day, until Facebook killed them off

I have 2 bikes at the minute, 1994ZZR1100 that I left standing for a couple of years when wife got pregnant for 2nd time - it's been with a mechanic who cant fix it for the past few months

Just bought a MOT'd and running 1998 CG125 - didn't think I could go wrong for £450 but more and more seems wrong with it the more I try to fix

Hoping to start courier work on it soon, also do a bit of DJing at the weekends

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Greetings Belfast!! My Paternal side goes back to there and also Dublin. Not unusual for many here in America, eh Laddie?!

-Soupy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soupy is a nickname used a lot round here - someone near by has it on their licence plate

Saw somewhere recently that 35 million americans have irish heritage, only 4 million or so people live in ireland

·
lost
1,106 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Kraut background here. All of us are from one guy that made the trip over in the early 1800s. Don't hold it against me either, we had nothing to do with Hitler.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the forum.
I'm an ethnic mutt - little bits of all sorts in me.
Everyone is in reality mate - I love DNA research, proves idiots wrong more and more every day

My father's line is Scottish protestant back a couple of generations, my mother has an Irish surname, but also has thick wiry hair and 'mongul fold' on her eyes, asian looking eyes basically, which I have a bit too - would love to have my DNA analysed to see if these features do come from asia or not

Catholics here in Northern Ireland mostly have scottish or english surnames...

·
lost
1,106 Posts
Everyone is in reality mate - I love DNA research, proves idiots wrong more and more every day

I've got a great niece and nephew on my wife's side. Pequot, English, and Black on their father's side, Irish and Puerto Rican on the mom's side. I think I've missed out on some of their heritage. Now that's a mutt. Beautiful kids too. Tanned, thick black hair, dark eyes. Mom and dad are lookers too, tall and naturally fit body types. Too bad about my side of the family. :mad:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,528 Posts
My family started out as a Mac, became a McC in the 1400's and settled all over Europe, before one ventured to the new world in the late 1700's

·
American Legion Rider
18,660 Posts
Ah ya beat me to it. I like McCritter. Gives you that worldly sound:D

·
American Legion Rider
18,660 Posts
Let here read some of my rambling. That should drive her right up the wall. It does folks here.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts