Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to downsize as far as bike weight went so I found myself at a nice INDIAN dealership in Ozark, Missouri and kicked some tires and rode a few bikes:smile_big:

I found one I really liked with all of the normal accessories that I usually want, so I bought it and will pick it up this coming Monday:grin:

Now I have to retire my Harley clothes and start getting some Indian stuff:wink2:

Sam:nerd:

Attachments

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
Oh my gosh that is one absolutely HOT bike! I adore Indian's lineup right now. Congratulations! :D I hope it serves you well! You'll certainly look awesome riding it. :)

Reactions: Porky

·
Premium Member
10,607 Posts
I have only seen one on the big ferry. Sweet bike.
One night in the bar, I met a couple of guys, a Pakeha and an Indian. They had T shirts that read " Toronto and the Stoned Ranger "
A nice touch I thought.

UK

·
On The Road Again!
4,649 Posts
Now I have to retire my Harley clothes and start getting some Indian stuff:wink2:
Sam:nerd:
Hmmm....If some company wants me to wear their advertising around on my clothes, they, at very least, better GIVE me the clothes. Better yet, pay me for wearing their advertising.
Porky, how about you just get some regular clothes and enjoy your new ride.
Good luck with it!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
She dresses up well, nice looking Scout.

·
Registered
2021 CanAm Spyder RT
4,131 Posts
Congrats! They sure make pretty bikes. But I'm too old for a Scout. I demo rode one last summer and found the riding position unlivable for more than a few minutes. Ride safe!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I went to the Indian demo-day and I thought the Scout was just another quasi Harley knockoff...well, it sorta is...some Harley styling but it runs like a crotch rocket..interesting combo.

Have they softened up the clutch pull? Geesh, the bike I rode was horrible on the hands/fingers..not everyone has a brick masons' grip. The sales guy admitted to hearing the complaints and said there was a kit for us old weak handed geezer complainers.

Love the bag/seat styling, looks nice...total price was half of a comparable Harley?

·
Visionary
5,751 Posts
Nice bike! Good luck with it!
Scouts are somewhat under appreciated by a lot of people, it’s docile until you hit a certain rpm then it goes like stink. My wife and daughter love theirs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GatorJoe and Porky
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.