Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

SUPER MODERATOR
BEAUTIFUL :grin:

Give us an unbiased ride report when you put some miles on it:smile:

I'd give my right N_ _ for that bike as I'm not sure if I need them anymore anyway:wink2:

Sam:nerd:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks! I'll try and get out for a longer ride this weekend. It goes in Saturday morning for the Stage 1 install, and they weren't clear whether I'd get it back that day or not. I would think so, as I'm sure I could install the pipes and air cleaner in an hour or so myself and whatever tuning change they make can't possibly take that long either. Its fine either way, I can always ride the Indian (first world problems). I've only put about 100 miles on that thing since the Stage 2 cams went in anyway... need to properly flog it some more.

Biker
Boy that is something you don't hear very often. Usually it is about how expensive genuine Harley pieces are.
Yup, interesting that H-D means 'Hundred dollars'. Since Bert's took over Jim's H-D it cost over to ten dollars more for an oil change
than it used to, screw that, I'll get my back-pack an ride up to ThunderBay Custom cycles and buy my oil, filter and tranny fluid there,
what I save gives me a full tank of 93 octane gas.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I guess I got used to Indian rape prices on aftermarket accessories. Case in point, a set of Indian Stage 1 pipes and end caps are $1000. The equivalent Harley pieces are $600. I guess maybe Indian is still suffering from lack of overall volume in that area... or, Polaris is greedy. Or, maybe both. :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.