Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
26,362 Posts
And , the "No code has to be inserted here. " is something this sites software inserts when 'something' isn't allowed .
Where in the world did you get that idea? Blatantly wrong. If something isn't allowed, only the person trying to do that thing gets a message like that, no one else. I get a message like that often with some of the crazy stuff I try but you don't see it. But you can believe it works that way if you want. Just know it's not the way the software works. Now you might see a "not allowed" message if a moderator has put an image in moderation. But the software doesn't magically do it. It has to be executed by a person.

·
American Legion Rider
26,362 Posts
Hmmm...over my peabrain head so have asked the big guns to look into it. There are some known bugs in the last release but this doesn't match any I'm aware of but I might be missing something too. We'll see what they say if anything. It's possible they are aware of such a bug and are already working on it. Ignore it and move on or stay tuned.

·
American Legion Rider
26,362 Posts
If you go to Logs > User Change Log in the admincp it may show what happened.
Actually that has much less information than than just editing his post to see what he was trying to do. Nothing there that would generate that message though. At least not that I can tell. We’ll see what the big guns have to say once they wake up and get to work. 🙄

·
American Legion Rider
26,362 Posts
Looks to be a shotgun poster anyway. Possibly even a scam. He's had ample time to reply to his post where he might have finally got by the 10/10 rule of the Classifieds, meaning being a member for 10 days and made 10 posts. So it's likely either already sold on another site or a scam.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts