Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,323 Posts
Mine is Digital with an easy to read little screen. I used it a lot in my Gun store and for reloading duty. :eek:
Sam:)

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't get it. Is it for sale or are we just showing off?
Current post doesn't make a lot of sense to me either .
I found the following for the OP under his 'Discussions Started' :
"
  1. Boring Bar and all equipment needed to bore cylinder's
    Tool Talk
    Condition Used - Good small engine boring bar 38 mm arbor Ready to use comes with everything in pictures. Ammco hone with new and used stones. put in your bench and start boring $2400.00 obo facebook.com

·
American Legion Rider
26,412 Posts
And , the "No code has to be inserted here. " is something this sites software inserts when 'something' isn't allowed .
Where in the world did you get that idea? Blatantly wrong. If something isn't allowed, only the person trying to do that thing gets a message like that, no one else. I get a message like that often with some of the crazy stuff I try but you don't see it. But you can believe it works that way if you want. Just know it's not the way the software works. Now you might see a "not allowed" message if a moderator has put an image in moderation. But the software doesn't magically do it. It has to be executed by a person.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Where in the world did you get that idea? Blatantly wrong. If something isn't allowed, only the person trying to do that thing gets a message like that, no one else. I get a message like that often with some of the crazy stuff I try but you don't see it. But you can believe it works that way if you want. Just know it's not the way the software works. Now you might see a "not allowed" message if a moderator has put an image in moderation. But the software doesn't magically do it. It has to be executed by a person.
You may be right ...
I suppose it possible that the OP copied and pasted the opening post and that's how we all see it .
It's also possible that there was a temporary glitch in the software .
I saw the same message when I tried to post a page from another site and parts of that page were replaced by the message . I immediately edited that post to only include a link .
Here's that page :

No code has to be inserted here.
View unanswered posts | View active topics
Is the Forum closed to new members?
Moderator: flatgate

·
American Legion Rider
26,412 Posts
Hmmm...over my peabrain head so have asked the big guns to look into it. There are some known bugs in the last release but this doesn't match any I'm aware of but I might be missing something too. We'll see what they say if anything. It's possible they are aware of such a bug and are already working on it. Ignore it and move on or stay tuned.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hmmm...over my peabrain head so have asked the big guns to look into it. There are some known bugs in the last release but this doesn't match any I'm aware of but I might be missing something too. We'll see what they say if anything. It's possible they are aware of such a bug and are already working on it. Ignore it and move on or stay tuned.
If you go to Logs > User Change Log in the admincp it may show what happened.

·
American Legion Rider
26,412 Posts
If you go to Logs > User Change Log in the admincp it may show what happened.
Actually that has much less information than than just editing his post to see what he was trying to do. Nothing there that would generate that message though. At least not that I can tell. We’ll see what the big guns have to say once they wake up and get to work. 🙄

·
Administrator
638 Posts
If you go to edit the first post as a mod, you will see it was copy / pasted from Facebook Marketplace and carried over a bunch of extra stuff. Thats why you're seeing it in a questionable manner. Will try and clean up.

-Mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts