Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting together for the 2nd Boise to Reno run to be sometime in June. I need to know who wants to go to get discounts on rooms and how many want to ride around Lake Tahoe.
Open to all on two weels.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Had not heard of a first annual or second annual Boise to Reno run. Is this open to anyone? GF and I were going to run to Reno in June on our own just for fun. She needs more butt time on her bike and we thought this would be a good easy ride.

Phydeaux
in
Nampa

·
Registered
35 Posts
BTW. If you are riding to Tahoe in case you never have, the Mt. Rose Highway is great ! And the hotel/restaurant by the beach volleyball area and the tour paddlewheel dock has great breakfasts.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Damn! It's late August, I just did Reno -- Winnemucca, from John Day, Bend, Portland.

I had a great time, hope you did too.
John Day to Burns is a great ride. From Burns to Bend....er....um....kinda' like the Audie Murphy movie "To Hell and Back"! Man....I've ridden in some desolate country, but this is near the top of the list. Thanks God for MP3 players. I'd fall asleep at the handlebars if I didn't have something to keep me from becoming bored to death.

We stopped in Burns for a bite and a butt rest....and I swear, most of the folks we came into contact with looked like they were right out of an Ed Wood movie. No disrespect meant to any of you who happen to be from Burns, but....well....maybe it was just because we....well....maybe it was....no, they WERE all weird.:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Boise to Reno?

I ride to Reno every year from Nampa for Street Vibrations. I am not familiar with the Reno Run do you have any more info? I am going to street vibrations again this year to shoot an episode of an internet tv show i do called rallies & rides.

You can check out my channel on youtube.com/eandsmcadventures

1 - 8 of 8 Posts