Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This and Indian may answer why Harley sales are down. Maybe?

BMW announced sales of 78,418 motorcycles in the first six months of 2015, setting a new first half sales record. Frankly, it’d be news if BMW failed to set a sales record, as the German manufacturer has been on a roll the last few years. The momentum shows no signs of stopping, as BMW’s first half figures represent a 10.5% growth compared to the same period last year.

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2015/07/...rd-with-78418-motorcycles-sold-in-first-half/

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honda CBR650F specs leaked: Rivals Ninja 650, Street Triple and Monster 795

Is India now pushing this market?

Honda CBR650F launch in India is scheduled for sometime in August. Now, a leaked spec sheet from a recent dealer meet not only confirms tech specs, weight, power, torque, and other details, but also tells us which motorbikes in the segment are considered as rivals by HMSI.

http://www.rushlane.com/honda-cbr65...&utm_campaign=Feed:+rushlane/AmZY+(Rush+Lane)

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well yeah. They have jobs there!!!! Makes a difference ya know. But are the sales up enough to offset from the sales of other brands of bikes?

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! I'm not into that style but it does look good. But I'll never get the seating position. That would be so painful in several ways. Especially with my little friends.:D

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
Wow! I'm not into that style but it does look good. But I'll never get the seating position. That would be so painful in several ways. Especially with my little friends.:D
Yeah, you'd have to be a bicyclist to appreciate the seat and position you'd be in. :eek:

But as for looks, that is pure sleekness (if that is a word). :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts