Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Zip
2,906 Posts
Not quite sure what you're talking about. The Menu up/down button? The headlight high/low beam switch? "Up/down toggle" doesn't appear anywhere in the Rider's Manual.

Also, a 2019 BMW is still under warranty. If it's something simple you can figure out, well I hope you can. Otherwise it's wait until you can get it in to the dealer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not quite sure what you're talking about. The Menu up/down button? The headlight high/low beam switch? "Up/down toggle" doesn't appear anywhere in the Rider's Manual.

Also, a 2019 BMW is still under warranty. If it's something simple you can figure out, well I hope you can. Otherwise it's wait until you can get it in to the dealer.

·
Zip
2,906 Posts
Ouch. If that wheel isn't doing anything you're basically out of luck, at least as far as changing any settings. Maybe try clicking it left/right to see if maybe it's stuck in the "clicked" position. I'm not sure, but maybe the wheel doesn't register rotations while it's "clicked".

I sure hope your bike is at least rideable for now.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,917 Posts
Try calling them, a lot of shops here are only open by appointment

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.