1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a very good concept for this kind of product. This will be the best Electric scooter I have ever seen in my life. The design and style is just awesome, with the idea of zero emission to support the environment, as well as environmentally friendly design to reduce pollution.

The design also makes it easier for people who are handicapped or can't walk far from their house to go out shopping or school without using cars, which would cause more air pollution than it would be useful to anyone at all. I really like this kind of vehicle because it has two modes: normal mode and scooter mode which will help you ride faster and easier without traffic jams.
It also has an app that allows you to monitor your speed and how much battery power you have left on your scooter so you can charge it whenever needed. This is definitely one of the best electric vehicles that I have ever seen!

·
Premium Member
10,603 Posts
The music, boom chica boom, is a popular stripper tune. A friend told me. The back wheel will provide lots of water spray up the back of the rider. There is still lots to disclose about the cradle to grave benefit of E bikes. Zero emissions is good.
Pollution while building the bike is not. Plus the outside interference in the DR of Congo by China and the US. Plus the problems in Peru and other places. We have lots of E powered bikes / bicycles on my Island, that are making more inroads than scooters or bigger bikes. Bicycle riders are used to getting wet. Cage drivers are not, and that is mostly what keeps them in cages, are telling other folks about what rain gear to wear. Decent rain protection is required to motivate the cage drivers. But even that might not work. Obviously I am referring to the climate around here. Phoenix may differ. UK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts