Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all:)

it's 15 degrees @ 8:12 AM, with a windchill of '0', as I look west out of my Master bedrooms French windows and I'm gettin' a little tired of only glancing at my practically brand new Indian motorcycle idly just parked in my garage, looking gloomy :( I do go by and gently caress the real leather seat and try to console the little thing:)

I have pending deals set up at a Local Harley dealer and 2 different Indian dealers to trade the Scout for their 2020 big twins, depending on my test ride outcome, since I've never ridden a FULL size Indian and haven't ridden an Electra Glide since 1997 when I sold mine to buy a new Goldwing.

I figure the middle of March should be warm enough to set this Fiasco in motion.

It's supposed to be 8 degrees tonight! Stay warm:)

Sam

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Supposed to be a lot better in a few days Sam. I can see again and hope to put a few miles on both bikes this weekend and Monday. :D

·
6,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I praise GOD that your eye operation (s) have been successful. Even the thought of bad vision or not being able to see scares me to death!
I still want to ride down to meet you this Spring:)
Sam

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Just had the laser in the right eye done, the left eye gets a new lens on the 28th.

I've thought about riding up to Carthage a couple times just to say hi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts