Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way to help a buddy move today in my truck and what drives up beside me on a busy 4 lane city street? A guy on a sport bike riding side saddle like he's sitting on a bench seat with both legs dangling down by the left foot peg with his upper body twisted so he can reach the throttle. In my opinion there is no place for this in motorcycleing especially on a busy city street. I Don't know what he was trying to prove but I think its things like this that help to give motorcycleist a bad name.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,130 Posts
LBGT riders club maybe":surprise:

Sam:grin:

·
Biker
1,623 Posts
Trans-sisters are not just in radio's anymore, They are in ignition modules and now they are riding,
Heck maybe her name is Lola.

Remember Lola?

I met her in a club down in old Soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
C O L A cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Lola
L O L A Lola la-la-la-la Lola

Life, getting more interesting all the time.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,130 Posts
"She's my 'Transista Sista.' Old song:grin:

You are Good Ray and make me laugh at least a couple of times a day:smile_big:

Sam:nerd:

·
Biker
1,623 Posts
Thanks Mr. Porky,

I think I just have a funny way of looking at life, been through a lot an seen a lot, but the biggest is just saying
what's on my mind, keeping up with what's going on and seeing a funny way to put it, like the woman washing
her hair in the sink and asks for a blow-drier, she is given a S&W snubnose 38, gonna come to the same thing. . .
right? or a bottle of ketchup in the fridge, holding a pair of 6 shooters, that's when ketchup goes bad.

Just went through an illeged procedure, gotta get a pocket taken out of the back of my throat, went in , got
anesthetized, they could not do the job, this was on Thursday, doc said, "Too many problems, we have to look
at this in a different way and it could a while."

So I asked, "Any chance you belong to a union?" I am not dumping on union's, worked at a place in N. E. got paid 9$ an
hour where another place paid 2 $ less, so I do like union shops. This is a great forum, fine people good friends an
family, S'wat life is all about.

·
2009 Ninja 500r
1,504 Posts
Maybe he did a stoppie and crunched some bits and was riding that way due to regrets? :kiss:

·
Biker
1,623 Posts
Is that the same thing as stopping so hard and quick you get your nuts slammed into the tank?
Damn a new birth control device, a motorcycle. Yeah thatsa gonna smart.

·
So long
2,739 Posts
...I think its things like this that help to give motorcyclists a bad name...
Maybe, but when I think back over the last 50 years of bad biker behavior in the news - I never heard complaints that a 1%er was riding side saddle.

There are lots of scooter taxis in Asia where you'll see women passengers riding side saddle. I'll never complain about that!

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Maybe, but when I think back over the last 50 years of bad biker behavior in the news - I never heard complaints that a 1%er was riding side saddle.

There are lots of scooter taxis in Asia where you'll see women passengers riding side saddle. I'll never complain about that!

Me either!!!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I just don't care for the showing off riding reckless bit but that's me
Pulled onto a highway yesterday with my son with me. Guy drove by on a sport bike doing a wheelie and standing on his pegs. My son looked at me and said "Dad, please tell me you don't do that **** on your bike." I assured him I didn't.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
I see dudes do with Groms do wheelies on every green light. I understand the Grom does wheelies so easily, but I'd be so worried about becoming road pizza or blowing the engine! That and it's not good behaviour around drivers.

Reactions: BWB75
1 - 20 of 40 Posts