Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator - American Legion Rider - KA5LRS
28,612 Posts
This sounds like a low voltage error problem. When the battery was changed 2 months ago, why? It might be your bike is not recharging the battery so you've been running off the stored power and during this last trip you ran the battery down completely. Or the new battery has an internal problem from the beginning so it wasn't getting recharged. Remove that new battery and have it tested to start with. Then based on whether it tests okay or not, either recharge it or replace it. In either case, then start testing your charging system. I don't have it in front of me but there is a post on the system somewhere that deals with how to check that part of your system. Or you can ask for further help later but you will need a voltmeter to correct your problem or take it to your dealership if that's the way you roll. Good luck though. I always hat seeing stranded motorcyclist.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.