Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched the 450 motocross final on telly. Good race, guys are going fast.
Was wondering if Fox will show the road race. Not sure how Fox and the Speed channel are linked. Speed is showing the first 015 Formula 1 race, and they show the Moto GP, 2 and 3 races. Plus all the arena cross races.
Speed has been showing all the 014 road races, in the order and spacing that they appeared during the year. One race to go, will probably be on Tuesday 24 March.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Registered
22 Posts
The daytona 200 may be televised this year on fanschoice TV Anyone see that before? It's all web based like the motogp channel I have over 20 friends in that race Saturday.

Bart Brejcha
#40 CCS expert

·
Premium Member
7,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

The daytona 200 may be televised this year on fanschoice TV Anyone see that before? It's all web based like the motogp channel I have over 20 friends in that race Saturday.

Bart Brejcha
#40 CCS expert
Used to be I knew a few guys who were in it. But that was quite a few years ago. I will watch for it on telly, but I doubt it will show.

Michael Casling #14 CMA expert from 1971. Used the same number with AMA and WMRRA in the early seventies. Ditto for Portland. These days they are doing their own licensing, but I am not sure of the complete details. I will ask.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
I was at the track today, but outside the banks at the Harley set-up, and I could hear bikes smoking around the turns. Maybe time tests or qualifying or something? They sounded like pure power from where I was. I mean awesome sounding! We were going to go through to the infield and see what was up, but we had to ride down and meet some friends in Edgewater.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts