Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have the Beautiful Bike Contest going right now, but I though it would be great for everyone to post a picture of their bike on here. I have seen some forums that have 150+ pages of member's motorcycles. I think since we are the best motorcycle forum on the net that we can beat all the other forums and have the most bike pics.

So you read my challenge, help me out by posting a picture of your bike. I'll start by posting a couple pictures.

The GS

·
Registered
122 Posts
Custom, that is sweet. Love the chrome tank and fenders. Looking at your avatar, I thought it was a silver color. Do you ever get blinded by reflections when you ride?

C

·
0 Posts
^ No I thought I might when I added it, so as part of my design I added the tank bib for a little releif. But it has never bothered me at all.

·
Biker for Life
822 Posts
Here you go, here is my bike and Stevep's (mine is the Japanese one), from when we went on a ride last year over to the east coat of England with a bike club. Steve is pointing at the blue sky which was unusual when we used to go out on runs together. Sadly, we don't ride ride together anymore.
My bike now has a red seat instead of the standard black.

·
Wrench. Ride. Repeat.
239 Posts
I'm in.....
The Beemer (avatar)

Me and my Kwacker....

And, yeah.....I'm the one holdin' up the group smokin' and havin' my cup of cawfee....:p Gotta love the helmet head look...lol

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's a couple more to keep the thread going. Great pictures so far guys and gals. I do really enjoy seeing your bikes. There's a lot of unique ones out there.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, I have it in a few places now I think.

·
Wrench. Ride. Repeat.
239 Posts
You got a lot of bikes to ride!! I can see why you have the newer ones now....Do you get tired of wrenching, sometimes, like I do??:D
Enjoy them all!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got tired of wrenching and not riding so I bought the newer bikes. Now I can ride and wrench whenever I want. Before I was always just wrenching. I would miss wrenching if I didn't have a bike to experiment with that's for sure.

·
Wrench. Ride. Repeat.
239 Posts
Oh, how I truly understand that.....Wish I had the funds to buy a NEW bike....Spent most of the summer fixing one or the other, and will spend the winter doing this or that. Glad to hear you can just go out there and ride, and not have to worry about it!:D

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, I waited about 3 years to do that, but finally got some $$ together and bought a more reliable bike.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess it is time to jump start this thread. Here is the famous WACB650!

Check it out!

1 - 20 of 260 Posts