Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Most people have no idea just how far left we have become already. Right now having just the Republicans running things would be good just to get us back to what WAS the center from a political standpoint. Unfortunately the left thinks that is radical right wing to get back to center. No, the Dem’s are the ones that want total control, not the Rep’s. But who would believe that. :(
(updated my post #13)
With all due respect: the reality has become that $$$$ has total control...the middle class has little or none ..."government by the People & for the People"..."the center"...may be out of reach unless all of the big $$$ is exposed & barred from participating in our elections, no matter who they represent!):coffee:

·
Registered
62 Posts

Did I hear this correctly? Anyone making under 400k will not pay one cent in taxes?!?
(was this quote directly from Biden's speech to the country? I did not hear the speech) Of course we know that he meant anyone making under $400,000 will not pay any additional income tax. (tax reductions for this group are also being discussed).

Seriously, if our country is to remain competitive as a Leader in this century, (& of the free world) where is the necessary investment going to come from? (I am semi-retired & still working for minimum wage; $14/hour in CA, to make ends meet!):coffee:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts