Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,865 Posts
Funny, I try and avoid commercials and you guys can't get enough. Go figure.
I'm usually the same but sometimes make an exception at the Super Bowl they work hard on them for the Big Bucks have to pay to get the most watched show on TV every year ..

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to hear that UK, you didnt miss that much anyway. Chiefs were great, just like they've been all year, one hell of a quarterback. He's going to be getting one of the largest contracts in NFL history. As far as commercials, I don't necessarily pay that much attention to them either as I usually use that time for drink re-fills, more food, and bathroom breaks. But out of the ones that I did see, I thought that the Sam Elliott/Lil NAS X/Dorito's commercial was one of the more entertaining ones.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,019 Posts
Oh $H!T that was on already? Oh well guess I missed it.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
They zinged me with that State Farm commercial.
But they updated it
Well played

·
12,019 Posts
I just found out I won 80 bucks on our pool. Not bad for a 40 buck investment.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I didn't watch it. Oh, it was on and I could tell pretty much what was going on by how much fussing or cheering my wife was doing.

For a game that she said she didn't care who won, she sure made a lot of racket.

·
American Legion Rider
19,487 Posts
I like hearing the Cinderella team won but I sure didn't see one bit of it thanks to DISH removing the only channel I might possibly have watched it on. But it was no big deal to me anyway. I would have only watched now and then anyway. I hear the hype now that it was a good game, great. Good enough for me.

·
Premium Member
7,090 Posts
We got to see all of the game okay, just not the US commercials. They sure have some funny rules. They need the rugby rule for a touch down. Try in rugby. You need to place the ball on the ground in the end one before any part of your body goes out of bounds. Much easier rule to interpret. Makes for some good dives.

When two guys go for the ball, and one guy jumps first. Why kind the other guy kick him in the shins or punch him in the gut, while he is in the air. I mean one guy reached out to say hi, and it was pass interference. I had an ex player net to me that knew the rules.

UK

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I'm just seeing this, it was a good game. I went to bed with less than 2 min left in the third quarter, wish I could have stayed awake.
I wanted sanfran but was glad it was I good game. I like the commercials

·
On The Road Again!
2,867 Posts
I don't know why they call it "Football", since a "foot" hardly ever touches a "ball", and further more, the "ball" isn't round like a ball. It looks more like a blimp.

·
12,019 Posts
I don't know why they call it "Football", since a "foot" hardly ever touches a "ball", and further more, the "ball" isn't round like a ball. It looks more like a blimp.

Because 'armblimp' doesn't have the same ring to it.

·
American Legion Rider
19,487 Posts
Because 'armblimp' doesn't have the same ring to it.
Nor does footsball or feetball or blimpball but lawnball has a certain ring. But I think that is already taken and in use. Did you ever hear Andy Griffith’s description of football?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts