Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/UD-Replicas-Replica-Motorcycle-X-Large/dp/B00IB838D4/ref=sr_1_10?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1442379111&sr=1-10&keywords=large+toy+motorcycle[/ame]

Just thought this should be shared. Pretty amazing motorcycle jacket.

Attachments

·
Hero of Legend
1,208 Posts
Definitely interesting. I'll give you that.

Also probably outrageously expensive.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
*gasps*
I NEED IT.
I NEEEEDD IT.
(HUGE Batman fan here <3 )
I could not agree more! Apparently this company works closely with the prop designers and such to get it as accurate as possible. I am still waiting for one of the world's billionaires to get started being the batman.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
I could not agree more! Apparently this company works closely with the prop designers and such to get it as accurate as possible. I am still waiting for one of the world's billionaires to get started being the batman.

I wonder how much it is, and if they make one for catwoman or batgirl... hmmmm.
I know, all of these billionaires are spending their money entirely wrong if they're not building a secret high tech headquarters in the cave under their mansion to fight crime.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder how much it is, and if they make one for catwoman or batgirl... hmmmm.
I know, all of these billionaires are spending their money entirely wrong if they're not building a secret high tech headquarters in the cave under their mansion to fight crime.
I could not agree more!

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts
I'm still holding out for the Scout Trooper from Star Wars (I'm aware their is a storm trooper Moto outfit, but that makes zero sense to me)

·
Registered
210 Posts
@Robmoore @BikerDash I just bought an R2D2 backpack for on the bike, I needed one and saw it and thought "I can't resist". Cheap little thing but it lights up and makes noise and makes my inner 5 year old happy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts