Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Really liked your video. Never been in that part of the world and everything interests me, the people, the country and the buildings, I like seeing it all.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really liked your video. Never been in that part of the world and everything interests me, the people, the country and the buildings, I like seeing it all.
Thanks buddy. I feel like in my previous videos I could be anywhere in the world. Just riding in the mountains etc. From now on I want to try and interact with the locals a bit more and take you guys with me to interesting Japanese places like temples etc.

·
American Legion Rider
25,887 Posts
Thanks buddy. I feel like in my previous videos I could be anywhere in the world. Just riding in the mountains etc. From now on I want to try and interact with the locals a bit more and take you guys with me to interesting Japanese places like temples etc.
(y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
I'll be looking forward to those videos! I met a lot of people in Europe and got to know a few of them. Meeting them, on their home ground, I think it's easier for them to be themselves. Maybe some day when I win the lottery...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts