Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Monster 696, and the wife has a Bonnie. Trying to figure out which battery tender and associated cables we need to keep them happy over the winter. It's pretty confusing. Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Deltran makes several models of battery tenders including multiple connection models to hook up to two or more bikes at a time that are available from most of the online motorcycle accessory and parts companies.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,903 Posts
Had Great Luck and Long Battery Life as well with the Deltran Battery Tender JR for Many Years .. While they make Multiple Hook Ups I use one for Each Bike .. Now if I had 4 or more Bikes that would be another Story ..

·
Registered
2015 BMW K1600GTL & 2008 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom
1,360 Posts
Had Great Luck and Long Battery Life as well with the Deltran Battery Tender JR for Many Years .. While they make Multiple Hook Ups I use one for Each Bike .. Now if I had 4 or more Bikes that would be another Story ..
Deltran Battery Tender Jr. I have two; one on the Harley and one on the Triumph. Great units and they're cheap!

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Go to your local any brand MC shop and get a couple of tenders. If you connect + to + and - to - your batteries will be just fine come spring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts