Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
I don't use the bag liners that often so I decided to hold off as the factory liners are a bit pricey. However, for $24 each, I'll bit on these. Thank You @wwb for passing on this find and recommendation. I have a 2020 Ninja 1000SX which has the same bags as the Versys and H2sx.

·
Registered
704 Posts
@wwb , just wanted to Thank You again for the lead. You said "almost perfect fit", and I agree and for the price and as often as I will use them, they may just be 'perfect' for me.

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE LT+
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy to hear you're pleased with them. I'm going to put them to the test.... leaving tomorrow for a ride through the Appalachians. One thing I realized with the Versys bags.... I have to be a lot more frugal in my packing than with my C14. The side cases on that thing were big enough to smuggle illegal aliens across the border.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Would like to hear how they work out for your trip. The carry straps seem heavy duty. The zippers seem a bit light duty, but for my purpose that shouldn't be a big deal. I may even leave them unzipped most of the time.

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE LT+
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Once you have them stuffed with socks and underwear, jeans, t-shirts, and all the other stuff, they fit very well. You may occasionally need to tuck in a stray pucker at a corner to close the lid. The only thing missing is internal pockets to keep stuff separated..... after a day on the road, it's all jumbled up, so you just dump it out on the bed, find what you need, and reorganize/repack. All in all, they're worth the 50 bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts