Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used to float around here a few years ago (not sure how I remembered my username and password even lol), but moved to New England, got out of bikes for a while. But just recently purchased a 2001 yzf600. Excited to get riding once it stops snowing.

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
I'm surprised you could remember a password. That one thing that gets changed so often I have trouble remember what I have now. Things may have changed a bit on the road since you last rode. Seems like more and more are truly trying to kill us. But it's the inattentiveness of so many now. Be careful!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm surprised you could remember a password. That one thing that gets changed so often I have trouble remember what I have now. Things may have changed a bit on the road since you last rode. Seems like more and more are truly trying to kill us. But it's the inattentiveness of so many now. Be careful!
Yeah, not looking forward to riding around the NE drivers. Honestly believe they're worse than Arizona drivers.

And honestly I use like 4 passwords, apparently since 2012 those 4 haven't changed much hahaha.

·
Premium Member
8,960 Posts
Password

I went to the library for the first time in a while. Was checking out a movie.
Enter four digit password. Wrong wrong wrong. Darn, I only have one four digit password I thought. Then I remembered they use the last four digits of my phone number. Great. Whats my phone number?

Spring should arrive in a few months for you top right folks.

Unkle Krusty*

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well interesting change of plans. I walked into the dealer to finish up paperwork on the yamaha, was browsing through their bikes and came across a 2005 HD dyna super glide, 20k on it for a good price. Knowing the girl is going to want to ride with me frequently seemed like a good option (and I can get into enough trouble on a harley don't need a sports bike for that lol).

Ended up buying that, they're storing it until april, will come out with a full service, wash and wax and inspected for the year.

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Right now is an excellent time to buy a Harley. I've never seen so many good used Harleys than there are right now.

You got a good looking bike there too.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts
Good find enjoy it come spring

1 - 10 of 10 Posts