Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hooker
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Past few months have been crazy. Between working and school, I've barely had any time to ride lately. Now my schedule is a lot less hectic, and I planned to do a lot of riding this week (it's really nice out there). Of course, I woke up with a sore foot/ankle, which was weird because I didn't do anything that would hurt it. I stretched it a bit (probably a bad idea) and by the end of the night, my foot was swollen and in all kinds of pain. Went to the ER, X-Ray showed no breaks or fractures, so they said it's just a bad sprain. I still can't figure out how it happened..
So, here I am, day 4 stuck in the apartment, going stir-crazy as hell.
How's everyone been?

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Well, look who's back. Glad you showed back up. Been wondering what happened to you.

If that foot keeps giving you trouble you might want to go to the doctor and have him/her check you for Gout. It comes on like that.

·
Hooker
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked the people at the ER if it could be gout, and they said no. I didn't have any redness or heat on my foot. It's still swollen, but hurts soooo much less than the first day. And I can actually move my foot up and down a little bit each way with no pain, so that's nice.

I actually thought about you a couple of days ago, too. I'm probably going to be moving back to Omaha in a month or two, so my dad was telling me that he, his brother, his sister, and maybe a few friends were going to be riding around MO in a few months, for a few days, and asked if I wanted to go.

·
Hooker
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do. That's where grandma lives, so it's possible. Unless they all want to hit the Ozarks again this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts