Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be a new rider (hopefully) and I'm looking for an automatic bike. I figure it's mostly for city riding and I don't really want to deal with constantly shifting up and down. The CF Moto seems to be the only automatic that has that cruiser/classic style that I want. If anyone knows of one that has that look let me know.

Also, I don't mind a small engine at all (I even prefer it). Something between 50cc and 250cc would be great.

·
Registered
2015 BMW K1600GTL & 2008 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom
1,319 Posts
An older Honda-matic - I think you shift but there is no clutch. Honestly though; shifting becomes second nature in a very short period of time and there may be only one or two bikes out there that are truly automatic. If I couldn't shift I'm not sure how much fun riding would be and all of the motorcyclists I've ever talked to where it came up feel the same way. If your dead set on an automatic though I'd maybe check out something like a Suzuki Burgman 650; its a scooter but it will do freeway speeds.

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Product...urgman 650/2011/AN650A.aspx?category=scooters

·
Registered
156 Posts
Automatics that I know about: Honda DN-01, VFR-1200, and the Aprilia Mana. Scooters are generally automatic also. None of these however have that Cruiser style that you are looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts